We do not beat around the bush we clean the oven WITHIN 24 HRS
No kidding – you can book now and the Spotless Cleaning Team is with you that time.
Getting even those hard-to-reach places cleaned with professional oven cleaning
- Disassembly + deep cleaning + dip tank for parts
- Ready to use right after service
- Prolonging the life of your cooker
- No mess left behind
Our work process:
- Cleaning all the rails and grates
As a rule of thumb it is the best policy to clean the burner racks and grates should be cleaned immediately after a spill. However, more often than not, you find that cooking and setting the dinner table takes precedence over cleaning. Consequently, what you end up with is stubborn grime and grease. Though if you want to save some penny…
First grab a sponge, a solution of warm water and dish soap and try to clean off the gunk. If the gunk still persists then spray some conventional oven cleaner over the grates and allow it to sit overnight covered in a plastic bag. The next day, take a sponge and some soapy and clean ensuring the oven cleaner is wiped off completely.
- A solution of ammonia and water in equal proportions also works well on the gunk. To avoid the pungent smell put the solution together with the grates in a resealable bag. Ensure you wear gloves and do not mix ammonia with bleach. Remember it is also safe to wash the burner racks and grates in the dishwasher.
Below you find our offer that is only valid for online orders:
|When purchased with hob AND extractor clean*
Price below plus hob and extractor
|60cm Single Oven (Grill in main oven)||£39*|
|60cm Double Oven (Separate grill and oven)||£50*|
|Large Single Oven (Grill in main oven)||£50*|
|When purchased with hob OR extractor clean*
Price below plus hob or extractor
|60cm Single Oven (Grill in main oven)||£45*|
|60cm Double Oven (Separate grill and oven)||£55*|
|Large Single Oven (Grill in main oven)||£55*|